); ga('set', 'anonymizeIp', true); ga('set', 'forceSSL', true); ga('send', 'pageview');
Shaded by huge trees, Quan Thanh Temple was established during the Ly dynasty (1010–1225) and was dedicated to Tran Vo (God of the North), whose symbols of power were the tortoise and the snake. A bronze statue and bell date from 1677. The temple is on the shores of Truc Bach Lake, near the intersection of Ð Thanh Nien and P Quan Thanh.
Quan Thanh temple is near West lake, so it is very easy to visit when combining West lake and Quan Thanh temple, Tran Vu pagoda.